|Ratings Products :||4.7|
Where to buy Nikon D3200 Digital SLR with 18-55mm VR II Lens Kit – Black (24.2 MP) 3.0 inch LCD? You can buy Nikon D3200 Digital SLR with 18-55mm VR II Lens Kit – Black (24.2 MP) 3.0 inch LCD from many big retailers offline or online like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart etc. But which store is the best? We have done work for you, we find the best place to buy Nikon D3200 Digital SLR with 18-55mm VR II Lens Kit – Black (24.2 MP) 3.0 inch LCD is at Amazon.co.uk. This giant online retailers give the best price which included FREE Shipping (in UK only) for this holiday season. Amazon.co.uk is a reputable company that stand out in customer services. You will have a peace of mind because not only they will make sure you get the holiday gift on time but they are very actively in updating you the status of your gift delivery. Gift wrapping is also available for just a small additional fee.
Image for Nikon D3200 Digital SLR with 18-55mm VR II Lens Kit – Black (24.2 MP) 3.0 inch LCD :
Nikon D3200 Digital SLR with 18-55mm VR II Lens Kit – Black (24.2 MP) 3.0 inch LCD Descriptions:
NIKON D3200 + 18-55 VR II
Nikon D3200 Digital SLR with 18-55mm VR II Lens Kit – Black (24.2 MP) 3.0 inch LCD Features:
- At the heart of the D3200 is the Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor utilising 24.2 effective megapixels for pictures with incredible detail, as well as the freedom to enlarge your images or crop them to your preference
- Utilises the high speed EXPEED 3 image-processing engine – the same as that used by the Nikon D4 flagship camera – transforming digital data into superior quality images with smooth colour and spectacular detail
- The camera’s image sensor has a wide light sensitivity range, going as high as ISO 6400 and permitting the capture of excellent images even when the light is low
- If you are new to D-SLR photography Nikon’s Guide Mode walks you through the process of set-up, shooting, viewing and deleting. Simply select Easy operation for help with taking pictures of the most common situations and subjects, such as Close-ups or Portraits
- This updated kit boasts a much smaller, lighter, retractable 18-55mm VR II Compact lens kit, making it more comfortable than ever to carry a Digital SLR
Nikon D3200 Digital SLR with 18-55mm VR II Lens Kit – Black (24.2 MP) 3.0 inch LCD Reviews Products :
I bought this camera to replace my ageing D40 and and very happy I did. It does everything the D40 did but better! A top quality product that produces excellent photographs – assuming you know what you’re doing of course. A huge array of options for complete manual control and a decent point-and-click auto mode for quick shots – if you buy this I must stress that you really should put the effort in to learn how a camera works in fully manual mode, it’s such a waste when these cameras are left permanently in Auto when they are capable of so very much more!
The lenses from my old D40 were fully compatible, which saved a pretty penny. Tamron produce good quality lenses compatible for this camera as well. Amazon sells an unbranded remote shutter release too. Even my ancient early 80’s hot shoe flash is compatible!
One down side is that on a fairly large bodied camera I would expect to have a screw drive for older lenses – I have a few of these from pre-digital…
PraiseworthyAll the features you need in your first digital SLR, takes great shots with the 35mm 1.8 DX lens I use it with and is easy to use and has a shallow learning curve for those wanting to learn manual modes, as long as you’re interested in learning the basics of SLR photography and prepared to do a bit of reading. Lightweight, which is it’s main advantage over full frame DSLRs, along with price and the fact you can get the super cheap and amazing lens I mentioned above! The only annoying feature is the self timer – which doesn’t stay on when you take a timed shot. Other than that it’s great value.
My favourite camera 🙂Amazing camera! I am very much into capturing my life. I own a Canon D5 & GoPro Hero 5 which I always took to every place I visited. Now, the Nikon has replaced my Canon! Such a high quality camera which suits all conditions, takes amazing pictures and videos. I would recommend THIS CAMERA to anybody looking for everyday / holiday usage. Lightweight and comfortable. Used it for way over a year now and still going strong!