|Ratings Products :||4.6|
Low price Nikon D5500 Digital SLR Camera with 18 – 55 mm VR II Lens Kit – Red reviews and best price. Already try to find Nikon D5500 Digital SLR Camera with 18 – 55 mm VR II Lens Kit – Red online?. We have found the best price. One place where you can get this product is through shopping on online stores. We already evaluated price with many store and guarantee affordable price from Amazon. Deals on this item available only for limited time, so Don’t Miss it…!! Follow the link:
Image for Nikon D5500 Digital SLR Camera with 18 – 55 mm VR II Lens Kit – Red :
Nikon D5500 Digital SLR Camera with 18 – 55 mm VR II Lens Kit – Red Descriptions:
Digitale Spiegelreflexkamera (Kit), Nikkor-Objektiv, Brennweite 18-55mm, Lichtstärke 1:3,5-5,6, optischer Bildstabilisator, ca. 8,1cm LCD-Monitor, 3,2 Zoll, drehbar, neigbar, schwenkbar, Touch-Screen Bedienung, Video-Aufnahmefunktion, Full-HD Video, HDMI-Anschluss, Wireless LAN, Li-Ionen Akku
Nikon D5500 Digital SLR Camera with 18 – 55 mm VR II Lens Kit – Red Features:
- The first compact DX-format Digital SLR with a vari-angle touchscreen perfect for composing shots that reflect your view on the world
- Lightweight and powerful this exceptionally portable Digital SLR boasts a monocoque structure and a deep grip for improved handling
- Capture beautifully detailed photos and full-HD movies with the 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter (OLPF) for superior image quality and definition
- Built in Wi-Fi makes for easy image sharing and makes it possible to control the camera remotely via a smart device
- Nikon’s EXPEED 4 image processor enables high-speed operation, advanced noise reduction and smooth movie recording
Nikon D5500 Digital SLR Camera with 18 – 55 mm VR II Lens Kit – Red Reviews Products :
A really good little cameraComming from the Nikon D80 it was a shock to experience the small body and flimsier feel of the D5500. But really that’s not a criticism, just an observation. The D5500 is a great little camera. The menu items on the touch screen monitor are an absolute doddle to use. This makes it much more likely that the average joe will experiment a bit more rather than leaving the camera in auto. Video quality is very good, even in low light. The clincher for me is the clean HDMI output which I shall use to record directly to ProRes.
Brilliant cameraA brilliant camera. I bought this to replace my excellent D5300 because of the touch screen. It is incredibly light and with decent lenses it stands up well against the more expensive so called Pro models.
D5500/300mm Nikor VR lenseHad my first run out with the D5500 with 300mm Nikor VR lenses at a motorcycle race meeting. Results were excellent with pin sharp photos and with 5fps got lots of great action. I have lots to discover about the potential of the D5500 but am very pleased that I choose this camera.